The Springfield-Branson National airport opened up a new breastfeeding suite.
- Springfield airport adds private breastfeeding suite. (News-Leader)
The media is reporting that Muller has subpoenaed President Trump's bank recorders. The White House says that it's not true.
- White House: Mueller has not subpoenaed Trump’s bank records. (The Hill)
- Deutsche Bank subpoenaed in Trump probe. (Yahoo News)
TIME Person of the Year:
The #MeToo movement has been named as Person of the Year.
Mitt Romney is weighing in on Roy Moore...
Jeff Flake wants to insert himself into this story too...
- 'Country Over Party': Jeff Flake Tweets Photo of Check He Sent to Doug Jones' Campaign. (Fox News)
Country over Party pic.twitter.com/JZMTaEYdxQ— Jeff Flake (@JeffFlake) December 5, 2017
California is being sued over their lack of education for children when it comes to literacy.
- California in a ‘literacy crisis’ with children who can’t read: suit. (New York Post)
Hamas has called for a day of rage after President Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital