It's being reported that Al Franken will make an announcement to day about allegations of sexual assault, however last night on Twitter it was stated that he has decided (as of yet) not to step down.
Senator Franken is talking with his family at this time and plans to make an announcement in D.C. tomorrow. Any reports of a final decision are inaccurate.— Sen. Al Franken (@SenFranken) December 6, 2017
One of Al Franken's accusers is speaking out about her experience and how she felt that as a Democrat she was supposed to take the abuse for the good of the party.
The Missouri auditor will investigate if public resources were misused by Greene County leaders when they were trying to pass a ½ cent sales tax increase.
- Auditor: Time To Investigate Possible Misuse Of Greene County Resources. (KSGF)
- Auditor Galloway urges independent review of potential misuse of public resources in Greene County. (Missouri Auditor)
You can't tell Lincoln Hough is running for state office by his comments... (sarcasm)
- Hough Says Greene County Should Welcome Audit. (Ozarks First)
Pulse Nightclub shooting:
Omar Mateen's wife Noor Salman is being charged with providing support to a terror organization and obstruction of justice.
- Pulse nightclub shooter's wife to stand trial in Orlando. (Fox news)
- Pulse shooter's widow will stand trial in Orlando, federal judge decides. (Orlando Sentinel)
Just evacuated my house. It’s like Donald Trump is setting the world on fire. Literally and figuratively. Stay safe everyone. Dark times.— Chelsea Handler (@chelseahandler) December 6, 2017
Author of the Week:
Author Keith Koffler explains why he thinks we haven't heard the last of Steve Bannon.