Dr. John Lilly & Tom Martz from the Locke & Smith Foundation filled in for Nick Reed this morning.
Republican vs. Democrat
How well do you actually know about your party? Tom and John fill in for Nick Reed and play the game of Republican vs. Democrat with bills that are currently happening across Missouri.
- What's happening across Missouri - Bill List (house.mo.gov)
Seatbelts - Click It OR Ticket
Do you always wear your seatbelt? Springfield might be changing their seatbelt laws to make them a little stricter while driving in the city limits. Also - Do the MODOT signs on the side of the road really work?
- Springfield police could stop people for not wearing seat belts under new proposal (Springfield News-Leader)
- Missouri's highway signs have jokes - Do they work? (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
What do the states pay for the primaries?
Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
As Missouri is currently in battle with the Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP), it might be important to take a look at the history of PDMP and see if it does work or not. Some believe it does, while others say just look at the other states.
- History of PDMP (PDMP)
- CDC - What you need to know about the PDMP (Centers For Disease Control)
- Overdose data (Centers For Disease Control)
Americans For Equal Shared Parenting
The Americans for Equal Shared Parenting is dedicated to raising awareness of the need for equal shared parenting legislation across the country. Mark Ludwig is one of the board of directors and plans on spreading the word for more equality.