Locke and Smith Foundation
The Locke and Smith Foundation will be having their annual meeting. The meeting will be on January 25th, starting at 6 p.m. The annual meeting will be located at Panera Bread off of Kansas Expressway (next to the library,) and the speaker will be Ron Calzone.
- Annual meeting info (Facebook)
Greene County Audit
What's the latest news on the Greene County audit, and where you need to go if you want to sign a petition about the audit?
- 11 more whistleblowers came forward against Greene County (Springfield News-Leader)
- Citizens start petition to get state audit of Greene County (KSPR)
- Greene County resident who wants Missouri auditor to investigate begins petition process (Springfield News-Leader)
- Citizen's Petition Underway In Greene County (KSGF)
Springfield Public School Bond
Earlier this year, the SPS had a $189 million bond proposal that voters rejected... Now... The SPS is coming back with the same bon proposal, and want to know why the voters said 'no' to the upgrades.
- Springfield voters reject $189 million SPS bond proposal (Springfield News-Leader)