- Patient Advocacy: Some information on what an patient advocacy is exactly.
- An area of specialization in health care concerned with advocacy for patients and survivors.
The patient advocate may be an individual or with an organization.
- Where has the customer service went: What have happened to the hospitals?
- Do they care more about money instead of taking care of patients?
Dr. Poppy tells a story about a problem between personnel and patients.
- The Book: It's going to be out THIS MONTH! Can purchase on Amazon, Kindle Ebook, at the Dr. Poppy Office, and the website!