- Exhaust system: Kits, pre-bent, cat back, etc.
- Both shops have MIG welders.
Upgrades when putting an exhaust on.
- Most common lights on a dash: What does it mean and how important is that light?
Each make/model is starting to get more and more lights.
- Noises: Communication barrier between a mechanic and a customer who hears a noise.
- Mechanics are use to listening for sounds, they might hear something totally different than what the driver hears.
Why it's important to address every noise that's heard -- both good and bad.
~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DUSTIN! ~