- Update on North Korea: What's going on with North Korea and what is China is saying?
- Are we sending the message that America is weaker than we really are?
Does anybody remember Shock-and-awe?
- Ben Rhodes Slams Trump: Former Obama foreign policy adviser Ben Rhodes tweeted on Wednesday what he called President Donald Trump's "lie" about the U.S. nuclear arsenal crisis with North Korea.
Does Rhodes not realize that he is actually slamming Obama since we are not as defensive as we should be?
- Global Times: China should be neutral if North Korea fires first on US.
- BUT if America launches first, China will join on North Korea's side.
- There is some wiggle room on what China is saying here.
- The message might be "we will interfere if you launce an attack to take out the regime."
What is the last resort? To have a resort, there has be an action first.
- Obama to re-emerge: is this really a good idea for the Democrat party?
- Obama has chosen to remain silent about this.