- The History of Contraception: Why was birth control created? Was it because many wanted population control? Control of what was considered "undesirables?"
- Many side effects were happening that were on birth control that went over-looked, or even unnoticed.
- Gaylord Nelson was a Senator who put on the Nelson pill hearing. "the Boston Tea Party of the women's health movement."
Back the land movement = creating communities outside of the city. The Farm movement was then created to help with natural birth that even allowed help with raising a child.
- Population Control: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth For U.S. Security and Overseas Interests. (THE KISSINGER REPORT)
- The document talks about world trends, and how to control the population in America. You can read it here.
- Another reason to cut back on birth? The world would be polluted.