- Crime Stats: 98 assaults and 38 calls for shots heard. This is just in the city limits of Springfield. These numbers do not reflect the entire county. We have a problem!
- Use of deadly force in social unrest: Missouri law protects you in your vehicle under 563.01.3.
- You may use deadly force/physical force if someone is trying to hurt you or your loved ones while in your vehicle.
- Equipment in your vehicle just in case you're trapped: lethal vs. nonlethal.
- How to survive an attack in your vehicle: FIGHT. Stay inside your vehicle as long as you can. Your vehicle can be used as a weapon.
- Additional equipment: bullet blockers that'll save you from getting shot at in your vehicle. Also: keep a flashlight and a knife in your car.
- Classes: Matt gives us an update on some of the classes he has coming up.
- Sat Oct. 28 - $40 CCW
4 hr advance riffle corse tomorrow - $50
- All of the courses are meant to teach you and your loved ones how to protect yourself and your family wether in your home, or on the street.