Going into the midterm elections, President Trump has a higher approval rating than President Obama had at this same time.
His rally with Senator Ted Cruz has people lined up 24 hours ahead of the rally.
- Trump supporters line up 24 hours ahead of Toyota Center rally. (Houston Chronicle)
While on CNN, they talked about how President Trump may legally question the outcome of the election if Democrats win… but isn’t what the Democrats have been doing for 2 years now with Trump’s win?
- Carl Bernstein: Trump preparing to call midterm elections ‘illegitimate’ if Democrats take power. (Washington Examiner)
Missouri US Senate Race:
PolitiFact had to retract their ruling on Senator McCaskill saying normal people can own a private plane.
- PolitiFact is forced to retract a story claiming Claire McCaskill didn’t say what she definitely said (Washington Examiner)
- Did Claire McCaskill say normal people can afford a private plane? (Politifact)
Bette Middler is out pushing for Senator McCaskill now…
MISSOURI! LISTEN UP! This is a shout-out for the hardworking, heavy-lifting, #ClaireMcCaskill, runnng against #Trump surrogate, J. Hawley. Don’t vote for more crazy!! “My job is not to fight the president,” Claire says “My job is to fight for Missourians.” VOTE MCCASKILL!!
— Bette Midler (@BetteMidler) October 21, 2018
The are trying to make Hawley look at a hypocrite by mentioning that he rode in a private plane owned by a lobbiest.
Senator McCaskill believes that the Kavanaugh vote will not hurt Democrats and went as far as to say “I hope Missourians noticed I stayed out if it.”
Mexico was not able to keep the migrant caravan from breaching their border, so now they head north- towards America and the numbers are swelling.
- Caravan of migrants swells to 7,000 and stretches more than a mile long as they continue marching towards the U.S. border – but Trump warns full efforts are being made to stop the ‘onslaught of illegal aliens’ (Daily Mail)
- Growing caravan of migrants pushes deeper into Mexico. (AP)
Trump will begin cutting aid to those countries that participated in the caravan moving further north. Mexico is safe for now, because they tried.
A New York man was arrested for leaving 10 threatening messages to two US Senators.
- New York man arrested for threatening to kill two US senators over backing Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. (NBC)
A spokesperson for the Democrat party in Missouri was suspended after he called for democrats to “bring [Republicans] to the guillotine” days after 2 Republican candidates were assaulted.
- Two GOP Candidates Assaulted in Minnesota. (Washington Free Beacon)
Wonder why this is happening? Their Presidential choice for the last election was calling for Democrats not to be civil till they win back D.C.
Democrats 2019 Plans:
If they regain the house, the plan is to repeal the tax cuts that have been helping make America’s economy strong again, and distribute that cash to lower class Americans.
- Kamala Harris and other prominent Democrats want to repeal Trump’s tax cuts and replace them with cash payouts for the poor and working class. (CNBC)
If they gain the house they will have subpoena power- they will dig their claws deeper into the Russia investigation. This time to see if money laundering in Russia helped his business.