The former FBI attorney, Lisa Page, were against allowing other possible witnesses sitting in the room while Hillary Clinton was testifying.
- Lisa Page admitted Obama DOJ ordered stand-down on Clinton email prosecution, GOP rep says. (Fox News)
- Lisa Page: Everyone at FBI Opposed Letting Hillary’s Lawyers Attend FBI Interview. (Daily Caller)
- Obama DOJ Told FBI Not To Charge Hillary, Lisa Page Reveals What The ‘Insurance Policy’ Was (Daily Wire)
‘Operation Varsity Blues’ college scandal:
Yesterday it was announced that 50 people were indicted for bribing their child’s way into college- even setting it up for them to cheat on their SAT/ACTs. The guy who was the ringleader of this scam set up a charitable organization and these parents would write a check to his charity- making all of this tax fraud.
- Massive Admissions Scandal. (Inside Higher Ed)
- Tax Fraud A Key Role In Major College Admissions Scandal Involving Hollywood Actors, CEOs & More (Forbes)
- College admissions cheating scheme: 3 bizarre details from the complaint. (Fox News)
We were once told that you were racist if you saw color in people and to look past it- but now if you do, you have “white privilege.”
- White privilege lecture tells students white people ‘dangerous’ if they don’t see race. (The College Fix)
Nick predicted just yesterday that liberal papers in Missouri would write an editorial just like this! Amazingly they think the vote didn’t cont, even though they said “the people voted” when it came to Right to Work.
- Editorial: Parson and the Legislature should try again to ask voters for a fuel tax hike. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)