Several Republican senators argued that the administration should at least approve top-level security briefings for Joe Biden. The Biden transition team is also exploring ways to get information on COVID-19 vaccine plans.
- GOP, Biden team raise pressure on Trump official to approve transition, citing national security, COVID-19 (Yahoo! News)
Steve Pokin with the Springfield News-Leader wrote a piece about voter fraud. The piece is dripping with mockery & insult.
- Pokin Around: I’m so mad; my candidate lost; there must have been fraud! (Springfield News-Leader)
Federal filings show a cancer charity started by Joe Biden gave out no money to research, and spent most of its contributions on staff salaries.
- Flu patients leave Texas hospitals strapped (Texas Tribune)
Domestic Violence = Gun Violence?:
The Springfield News-Leader wrote a piece saying that gun violence and domestic abuse are linked in Springfield. Nick gives his input on the article and several comments made by Police Chief Paul Williams.
- Springfield’s high rates of gun violence, domestic abuse are linked, local leaders say (Springfield News-Leader)
- Obama Compares Trump To Dictator During Interview, Gets Slammed Online For Hypocrisy (The Daily Wire)