Vice President Mike Pence sent a letter to Nancy Pelosi last night. In the later, he clearly stated that he would not invoke the 25th Amendment.
VP Pence used House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s words against her in the letter.
- Pence Uses Pelosi’s Own Words Against Her As He Explains Why He Won’t Invoke 25th Amendment (The Daily Wire)
Meanwhile, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) announced that she supports impeaching President Trump.
- Liz Cheney, No. 3 Republican In The House, Supports Impeaching Trump (The Daily Wire)
Gavin Newsom Recall:
The petition to recall California Gov. Gavin Newsom has grown… But many are now calling it ‘a coup’ created by the GOP.
America ‘United’ Inauguration:
The Joe Biden transition team announced that the inauguration theme will be “America United.”
- Joe Biden announces ‘America United’ as inauguration theme (New York Post)
Freshman House Republican Rep. Ashley Hinson (IA) is asking Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to explain why a state-backed Chinese newspaper is showing up in congressional offices.
- Freshman House Member Demands Pelosi Explain Why Chinese Government’s Newspaper is Coming to Congressional Offices (Mediaite)
- Lawmaker Urges House Leadership to Stop Distributing Communist Propaganda Paper (The Washington Free Beacon)
President Trump has now been banned from uploading videos to YouTube.
The conservative movement, Walk Away, has also been removed from Facebook.
- Conservative #WalkAway Facebook page removed along with hundreds of thousands of videos and followers (Washington Examiner)
So where does America fall now when it comes to censorship? Are we still the “Leader of the Free World?” Nick shares censorship in multiple countries, including Iran.
- Censorship in Iran (VPN Overview)