We’re getting a new transmitter! We’re very excited and can’t wait to be back on air! Until then, here’s how you can still listen to us:
- AM 1260
- Streaming live at ksgf.com
- Facebook Live in the mornings – Nick Reed
- The brand new KSGF App!
We are doing an AWESOME Valentine’s Day giveaway with the Aviary Cafe! You can find more information below!
- VALENTINE’S DAY GIVEAWAY (KSGF)
The pillow fight has gotten even more serious. David Hogg has now stepped down from his gun control advocacy group in the wake of his public spat with conservative My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell.
The Media & Biden:
Another CNN “journalist” has joined the Biden administration.
Sam Vinograd was chosen to be a senior counselor for national security at the Department of Homeland Security.
The author of a tweet introduced by Democrats at the Senate impeachment trial said Thursday her statement “we are bringing the Calvary” was a clear reference to a prayer vigil organized by churchgoers supporting Trump and not a call for military-like violence at the Capitol riot as portrayed by Rep. Eric Swalwell.
- Impeachment blunder: Author of tweet introduced at trial says it was falsified, misinterpreted (Just The News)
Politico has a piece saying that Caitlyn Jenner is ruling out a run for California governor… Did Jenner ever say she wanted to run in the first place?
Remember the Biden 100 day mask challenge?
- Biden Calls On Nation To Wear A Mask For His First 100 Days In Office — Asks Fauci To Be Chief Medical Advisor (The Daily Caller)
Biden is now saying he meant one year….
- Biden suggests Americans will have to wear face masks NEXT YEAR after experts warned it may take until Thanksgiving to hit herd immunity (The Daily Mail)
Nick has several questions that journalists haven’t been asking:
- WHY 100 days?
- What happens after 100 days?
- What is the goal here? To eliminate COVID? To cut COVID cases in half?
A top aide to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo told leading state Democratic lawmakers that the administration had withheld data on COVID-19 deaths at nursing homes to avoid federal scrutiny.
- Cuomo aide tells NY Democrats administration hid nursing home data to keep it from Trump DOJ: Report (Fox News)
Does this REALLY surprise anyone?
Gina Carano was dropped from her role on Disney’s “The Mandalorian” after comparing today’s political divide to the events in Nazi Germany on social media.
- ‘Mandalorian’ fans baffled after Gina Carano was fired but Pedro Pascal wasn’t: ‘Clear hypocrisy at Lucasfilm’ (Fox News)
James Gunn appears to approve of the online bashing of “The Mandalorian” actress Gina Carano after she was fired by Disney over social media posts — despite despite his 2018 dismissal from helming “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3” under similar circumstances.