The United States Air Force Academy in Colorado is encouraging cadets to apply for a fellowship program for “gender minorities” that specifies “cisgender” men need not apply.
- Air Force Academy promotes fellowship that bans ‘cisgender’ men: ‘This program isn’t for you’ (Fox News)
Commitment to America Plan:
House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy, the would-be Speaker of the House should the GOP retake the majority as most expect in November’s midterm elections, exclusively previewed the GOP’s forthcoming “Commitment to America” plan.
- Exclusive — Kevin McCarthy Previews ‘Commitment to America’: Rolling it Out in Washington County, PA, ‘Where the Real Americans Are,’ Not DC (Breitbart)
The Postal Service surveilled protests in 2020 and 2021, specifically ones that were pro-gun and against President Joe Biden, a new report alleges.
- Postal Service monitored protests in 2020 and 2021: Report (Washington Examiner)
An AP report on a slain North Dakota teen omits that the alleged assailant thought the victim was a ‘Republican extremist.’
- AP report on slain North Dakota teen omits alleged assailant thought victim was ‘Republican extremist’ (Fox News)
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot fired back at the CEO of McDonald’s after he highlighted the difficulty rising crime in the city has caused for his business, telling him he needs to “educate himself” on the matter.
- Chicago Mayor Lightfoot tells McDonald’s CEO to ‘educate himself’ after he warns of rising crime (Fox Business)
Dumbest Quote of the Day:
The dumbest quote of the day comes from Stacey Abrams. Abrams said, “There is no such thing as a heartbeat at six weeks. It is a manufactured sound designed to convince people that men have the right to take control of a woman’s body.”
The pro-abortion media admitted unborn babies have senses and are capable of expressing emotions, directly contradicting the often trotted-out false claim that the unborn are not yet human.
Democratic California Gov. Gavin Newsom is taking flak from Christians who are offended by his multi-state billboard campaign that promotes abortion by quoting Jesus.