202o Presidential Race:
It looks like a breakfast pastry wants to join the list of over a dozen Presidential candidate for 2020.
Empire Star Attacked:
A star from Empire says he was jumped while on a late-night stroll in Chicago. The original story claims chemicals were thrown in his face, and a noose was placed around his neck by white people who said “this is MAGA country.” He refused an ambulance and took himself to the hospital. The story seems to be fluid at this point as police are combing thru hours of video.
- Jussie Smollett Tells Cops Attackers Shouted “MAGA Country”… ‘Empire’ Calls in Armed Security (TMZ)
- Jussie Smollett Emergency Call Describes Noose Being Placed Around ‘Empire’ Star’s Neck. (The Blast)
- Chicago Police Deny Claim That Jussie Smollett Identified Attackers as White, Can’t Get Their Story Straight About Whether He Heard Them Say ‘MAGA’ (Reason)
- Chicago police investigating report of assault on ‘Empire’ actor Jussie Smollett. (Chicago Tribue)
Comedian Kevin Hart is getting some push-back after he shared his support for Jussie Smollett.
- Kevin Hart Slammed for Telling Jussie Smollett to ‘Stand Strong’ After Homophobic Attack. (US Weekly)
Did you ever hear from the mainstream media that Antifa attacked a number of Hispanic military members and yelled racial slurs at them?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg is still missing from the Supreme Court.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg watch nears the end of its second month. (American Thinker)
A college will be holding a tribute concert in her honor this spring.
Residents in a Texas town now have to pay $1,000 more a year because their mayor decided to take their city to 100 renewable energy.
- Texas town’s environmental narcissism makes Al Gore happy while sticking its citizens with the bill. (Fox News)
It sounds like the House Committee on Natural Resources wants to remove “so help you God” from the oath by those who testify before the panel.
San Francisco has created a cultural district for transgenders, where you can learn about trans history