Chick-fil-A said Monday that it has stopped donations to several Christian organizations after receiving backlash from LGBT rights activists over the last several weeks.
- Chick-fil-A to End Donations to Christian Charities after LGBT Backlash (National Review)
- Salvation Army Releases Statement On Chick-fil-A Cutting Ties. Chick-fil-A Issues New Statement. (The Daily Wire)
- Chick-fil-A no longer donating to 2 organizations accused of anti-LGBTQ+ views (Fox News)
About 100 protesters remain holed up at a university surrounded by police in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong protests: about 100 still holed up at university (The Guardian)
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University: Protesters still inside as standoff continues (BBC News)
Governor Mike Parson is releasing a new campaign to help combat the use of vaping in the state of Missouri.
Meth. We’re On It:
South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem is defending the state’s launch of an anti-drug campaign with the slogan “Meth, we’re on it.”
- South Dakota governor doubles down on ‘meth, we’re on it’ anti-drug campaign (The Hill)
- ‘Meth. We’re on it’ campaign rolls out in South Dakota to confusion, ridicule (Fox News)
A radio host in Colorado was fired. Drudge reports that he was fired mid-show because he bashed Trump. More research shows that the DJ was on air talking about going to work for another set of stations. A clear cut example of click-bait and fake news.