Sen. Elizabeth Warren issued a statement Monday standing by claims that Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders told her in 2018 that a woman couldn’t win.
- Warren Issues Statement, Stands By Claims That Bernie Sanders Told Her A Woman Couldn’t Win (Daily Caller)
Senator Cory Booker, who entered the Democratic presidential primary to provide “the answer to Donald Trump’s hatred and division,” has suspended his campaign.
- Cory Booker Exits Dem Presidential Primary; Trump Trolls Him. (Daily Wire)
- Cory Booker Ends 2020 Presidential Campaign (Daily Caller)
Is Joe Biden Racist?
The national co-chair of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’s 2020 campaign tore into former Vice President Joe Biden’s record on race in an op-ed Sunday. Biden has “repeatedly betrayed black voters,” Nina Turner argued in an op-ed published in South Carolina newspaper The State.
- ‘Repeatedly Betrayed Black Voters’: Sanders Co-Chair Rips Into Joe Biden (Daily Caller)
- While Bernie Sanders has always stood up for African Americans, Joe Biden has repeatedly let us down (The State)
President Trump was greeted with thunderous applause and cheers on Monday when he arrived at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana, to attend the 2020 College Football Playoff National Championship game.
And what about the crowd size when President Trump spoke at a rally in Toledo, Ohio last week?
Meanwhile, only 45 people showed up to Bloomberg’s latest rally with TV star Judge Judy Sheindlin in Texas on Saturday.
- Small showing for Bloomberg rally with Judge Judy despite campaign’s big spending (Washington Examiner)
Leftists were angered after video showed actor Vince Vaughn meeting with President Trump during the 2020 College Football Playoff National Championship game.
Apparently many democrats are worried on who they will pick when it comes time for the Iowa caucus.
On Thursday, a Facebook glitch revealed who’s posting on climate change alarmist Greta Thunberg’s Facebook page: her father Svantes Thunberg and “Climate Crisis activist” Adarsh Prathap.
- Facebook Glitch Reveals Father, Activist Behind Greta Thunberg’s Facebook Page. Greta Responds. (Daily Wire)
Lincoln Hough, R-Springfield, wants to tax vaping products like tobacco merchandise. Missouri’s current tobacco tax is 17 cents per package of 20 – ranking it the lowest in the nation.
- Missouri Legislature asked to tax, restrict vaping (Missourinet)
The Lincoln Project:
The Lincoln Project is an organization aimed to defeat President Trump and “Trumpism” in 2020.
Trump Rally Stats:
On average, 23% of rally goers identify as Democrats. For Toledo, OH, this number was 21.9%.