Do you remember your first paycheck? Did you add up what you thought it would be? Was it a disappointment that it was less than you thought?
- Viral Video Of Teen Discovering Taxes Is A Moment More Americans Need To Experience (The Federalist)
The commission that holds the presidential debates says the first of the three scheduled showdowns this fall between President Trump and Joe Biden is being moved from Indiana to Ohio after the University of Notre Dame withdrew as a host.
Christopher Steele Update:
The mysterious ‘Primary Subsource’ that Christopher Steele has long hidden behind to defend his discredited Trump-Russia dossier is a former Brookings Institution analyst — Igor Danchenko.
- FBI Docs: Source For Federal Surveillance Of Trump Campaign Made Up ‘Rumors’ With Drinking Buddies (The Federalist)
Violence Against Trump Supporters:
The shooting death of a black Trump supporter in Milwaukee has state Republicans calling for a federal investigation.
Meanwhile, the CSPAN host was silent as a caller threatened President Trump supporters.
A vandal was caught on video defacing a memorial to honor fallen Los Angeles police officers.
Violence Across America:
An Illinois Democrat candidate, Hadiya Afzal, tweeted that she was laughing that a federal agent got hurt.
- Illinois Democrat Candidate Tweets About How She Was Laughing at Fed Agent Getting Hit in the Head (RedState)
Police said 59 officers were injured and dozens of protesters arrested in Seattle.
- Seattle police release bodycam footage of violent protests as city strapped by lawless weekend (Fox News)
Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.), a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said Sunday that he would not support any nominee for the Supreme Court unless they had publicly stated before their nomination that Roe v. Wade, the 1973 ruling that established federal protection for abortion, was “wrongly decided.”
- Sen. Hawley lays down new antiabortion marker for Supreme Court nominees (The Washington Post)