Lindsey Graham announced that Senate Republicans have enough votes to confirm a new Justice.
Many state and local governments are spending CARES Act money before it goes back to the feds. How are they spending it you may ask? In Ohio, trunk-or-treating is getting a boost, and in Minnesota they’re experimenting with a basic income program.
- Free college, guaranteed income: State, local officials steer coronavirus aid money toward liberal priorities (Fox News)
ABC Town Hall:
The ABC town hall for President Trump said they filled the crowd of people who haven’t made up their mind on who they were voting for. Turns out… That’s NOT the case. Many of the “undecided” voters have long denounced President Trump.
- ABC Town Hall Masquerades Anti-Trump Activists as ‘Uncommitted’ Voters (The Washington Free Beacon)
There is a graph going around social media about abortion rates in the United States. The graph also accompanies a statement. Here’s what it says:
“For anyone who opposes Trump but hesitates to vote Democrat because of the abortion issue, here’s some food for thought: Neither party wants to see abortions increase. The difference is in strategy: The Republicans’ approach of “Make it illegal” vs. the Democrats’ approach of “Make it unnecessary.” Which is more effective? The numbers speak for themselves.”
Amish and Mennonite Community for Trump:
The Amish and Mennonite community held a buggy parade for President Trump.
- Amish Buggy Parade For Trump In Fredericksburg, Ohio (RealClear Politics)
- Amish Hold Horse & Buggy Trump Parade — With American Flags and Cows and Stuff Thrown in for Good Measure! (RedState)
The CDC issued a correction yesterday, saying a draft of proposed changes on their website, including guidance on airborne transmission of coronavirus was posted by accident.
- CDC deletes coronavirus airborne transmission guidance, says update was ‘draft version’ (Fox News)
- CDC reverses itself and says guidelines it posted on coronavirus airborne transmission were wrong (The Washington Post)
The #MeToo Movement is back, and just in time to accuse President Trump of sexual assault.
- Ex-model Amy Dorris alleges Trump sexually assaulted her in 1997 at U.S. Open tennis tournament (NBC News)
Sen. Amy Klobuchar is being mocked for her confusing tweet on Twitter about the Supreme Court pick.