Biden Impeachment Inquiry:
President Biden’s White House is already obstructing the U.S. House of Representatives’ impeachment inquiry announced by Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) when it disseminated talking points to the media falsely claiming there was no evidence to begin the inquiry.
- Exclusive – McCarthy: White House Already Engaging in Impeachment Inquiry ‘Obstruction’ with Fake ‘No Evidence’ Disinformation Talking Points (Breitbart)
Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy said nine Biden family members will likely be subpoenaed as part of the Republican-led impeachment inquiry into President Biden.
- McCarthy Says GOP Will Subpoena 9 Biden Family Members (Daily Caller)
A retired FBI supervisor has revealed to Congress that the bureau’s Washington field office had a second “politically connected” informant providing information relevant to the Biden family investigation, but was asked to shut down the source in the fall of 2020 shortly before Joe Biden was elected president, Just the News has learned.
- FBI received evidence from second informant in Biden case but shut him down, ex-agent testifies (Just The News)
President Biden has privately wondered if he will be dead before his son Hunter Biden’s legal troubles are resolved.
South Carolina Republican Rep. Nancy Mace called out ABC News’ Jonathan Karl Sunday after he claimed there was no evidence to support launching an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden.
- ‘It’s Everywhere’: Mace Calls Out ABC Host After He Says Impeachment Inquiry Lacks Evidence (Daily Caller)
Progressive Anti-Abortion Uprising (PAAU) founder Terrisa Bukovinac announced a bid to challenge President Joe Biden in the Democratic primary Thursday outside the abortion clinic five pro-life activists were recently convicted for blocking.
- Pro-Life Dem Launches Presidential Bid Outside Abortion Clinic Where Activists Were Arrested (Daily Caller)
On Sunday, Former President Trump participated in an interview with Kristen Welker on NBC’s “Meet the Press” where he weighed in on a wide range of issues. He discussed his campaign for the presidency, immigration, the war in Ukraine, economic problems, and the indictments against himself and Hunter Biden.
Former President Donald Trump argued in his first network interview since leaving office that former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi “is responsible for Jan. 6.”
- Trump alleges Pelosi turned down 10,000 soldiers ahead of Capitol riot: ‘She’s responsible for Jan 6’ (Fox News)
Former President Trump leads President Biden in a hypothetical 2024 presidential election matchup, according to a CBS News/YouGov poll and a Harvard-Harris poll.