Where is the lady who just a few weeks ago said that Democrats need to stop being civil until they win back their seats in D.C.?
The mail that is sent to former Presidents is sent to a secret location before it is sent to their house- it is inspected by the Secret Service. The media is leading us to believe that the package just showed up to the Clinton’s residence.
- Ex-Presidents’ Mail: Secret Service Gets First Look. (Bloomberg)
Nick thought you would find this story insightful…
- The Pipe-Bombs Story: Another Example of Why No One Trusts the Media. (National Review)
Hollywood actress Jennifer Lawrence has inserted herself into the Missouri election for Amendment 1.
Greene County Presiding Commissioner Race:
Democrat candidate Sarah Lampe admits she has never watched Greene County on “Live PD” but she believes it makes us look bad.
November Ballot Issues:
People are looking for a conservative viewpoint on the ballot issues in November’s ballot in Missouri. The Locke & Smith Foundation, who join us every Friday morning, have given us their viewpoint on the issues constitutionality.
- Locke and Smith Foundation Positions on 2018 Ballot Measures. (Locke and Smith Foundation)
- AUDIO: The Locke and Smith Foundation- Amendment 1 & 2. (KSGF)
Kristi Fulnecky and Nick Reed chatted about Craig Fishel, who used to be on the Springfield council, is running as a Republican in the 136th district. They believe he does not have conservative viewpoints and is a lefty posing as a Republican.
The Springfield council voted on neighborhood block parties and what would be required. The topic of bounce houses came up…
- Could block party bounce houses put Springfield taxpayers at risk? One councilman thinks so. (News-Leader)
Author of the Week:
Author Frank Miniter releaed a book about a recent news story about a cyber scandal and the Democrats involvement in covering it up.
- Spies in Congress: Inside the Democrats’ Covered-Up Cyber Scandal. (KSGF)
- ABC Books. (Facebook)