Ron DeSantis is officially entering the 2024 White House race. DeSantis will make the announcement at 5 p.m. during a conversation with Elon Musk on Twitter.
- Florida Gov Ron DeSantis to announce candidacy for president Wednesday on Twitter: sources (Fox News)
Casey DeSantis posted a teaser video on Tuesday evening.
U-Haul Driver Update:
The white supremacist who rammed a U-Haul into security barriers near the White House… Was not white.
So why did he do it?
A professor at an art college in New York City was caught on video cursing at pro-life students and shoving their educational materials off of a display table. She later pulled a machete on a reporter.
- Woke NYC college professor is FIRED after hurling foul-mouthed abuse at students over pro-life stand (Daily Mail)
- ‘Get This S*** The F*** Out Of Here’: Professor Curses At Pro-Life Students, Shoves Their Display In Viral Video (Daily Wire)
Near the end of a 14-hour legislative session on Friday, Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan (R) appeared to be intoxicated, slurring his words as he presided over the hearing.
This is video from last night in the Texas House of Representatives where it appears that TX House Speaker Dade Phelan is either really drunk or having a stroke. pic.twitter.com/dbSG7AO30r
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) May 20, 2023
- TX AG Ken Paxton Calls for Resignation of Speaker Dade Phelan After Intoxication Allegations in Legislature (RedState)
A Missouri woman in hospice care recently got to visit Dollywood in Tennessee to meet her idol, Dolly Parton.
The Los Angeles Dodgers are back to welcoming a drag troupe of “queer and trans nuns” to their annual Pride Night celebration at a home game in June — and they threw in an apology.
Some southern Target stores were forced by the corporation to move LGBTQ Pride merchandise away from the front of their locations after customer “outrage” to avoid a “Bud Light situation.”
- Target holds ’emergency’ meeting over LGBTQ merchandise in some stores to avoid ‘Bud Light situation’ (Fox News)
Target has found itself in hot water again over its gay pride collection, this time because of its partnership with a controversial designer. Abprallen’s designer, Eric Carnell, is an outspoken Satanist whose brand features occult imagery and messages like “Satan respects pronouns” on brand apparel.
- Target customers shocked after company features pride items by Satanist partner: Devil is ‘hope’ and ‘love’ (Fox News)
AOC decided to try and pick a fight with Sen. Ted Cruz on Twitter regarding the “racist republican party.” Cruz gave AOC a history lesson.
- AOC Picks Fight With Ted Cruz on ‘Racist History’ of Democrat Party, He Finishes It (RedState)
- Ted Cruz reminds AOC her own Democratic Party founded KKK, wrote Jim Crow laws (Fox News)
The Independent wrote an article saying that critics say Biden is lying about how his son Beau died in Iraq, but they are ignoring the full story.
- Critics say Biden is lying about how his son Beau died in Iraq – they are ignoring the full story (The Independent)
Veterans are less likely to support far-right or far-left extremist groups than the general public despite increased attention, particularly from Democratic lawmakers, on current and former military members’ ties to extremist organizations, according to a study released Tuesday by the RAND Corporation.